Here at Richard M Mitzel PA, we have a deep and abiding interest in supporting new attorneys and law practice owners, our goal is to encourage the next generation coming up after us.
Our Legal Scholarship is intended to assist promising young lawyers who need some financial assistance to secure the education and expertise they will need to found and run a great legal practice of their own.
The Richard M Mitzel Legal Scholarship is open to any applicant who is currently pursuing a degree (undergraduate or postgraduate) at a recognized academic institution. The scholarship can also provide funds for other skill development programs pertaining to owning and running a private law practice.
We are open to students from any state in the US.
Details of The Legal Scholarship:
Our Scholarship is distributed in the sum of $1000 each. We will award one or more to different applicants each year. The scholarship funds can be used for all expenses incurred in the course of your education. Examples include, but are not limited to textbooks, course materials, and living expenses.
Any student attending a recognized academic institution in pursuit of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree can apply for the Legal Scholarship.
- Create a video that is less no more than 5 minutes. The video should explain why you are an excellent candidate for the Scholarship. Describe all circumstances which you feel are relevant and how you intend to use the funds if you receive an award.
- The video should be uploaded to YouTube titled Richard M Mitzel Scholarship Program.
- Ensure that you include the link to this page in the description of the video.
- Once the video has been uploaded, you should email the YouTube link to email@example.com.
It must contain the following information:
- Your name, phone number, email address and mailing address.
- The name of the school you are attending and a proof of enrollment or acceptance.
- Your area of study.
Once you submit your application, you give Richard M Mitzel PA permission to use and display your video for promotional and marketing purposes.
The video or the article must be submitted by August 31st, 2018.
Selection of the winner(s) will be completed by September 15th, 2018. A selected winner must claim his/her prize within two weeks after being contacted.